Based in the heart of NY, Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions offer the best treatment for your burning feet condition. Look no further when you can have direct access to the globally acclaimed team of foot and ankle doctors, supervising & managing your conditions of burning feet with diligence and dedication.
Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions support team is absolutely attentive to your burning feet related issues. Call & book an appointment right away for professionally treated burning feet to lead a healthy, avid lifestyle.
Burning Feet: Introduction By A Podiatrist
Burning feet, as the title suggests, is the hot and burning feeling occurring within the feet. The painfully hot condition might be mild or severe, depending upon its root cause. At times the burning feet may be exposed to intense level of pain that usually renders the sufferer sleepless.
Under specific conditions, burning feet sensation may be associated with a pins and needles sensation, medically known as paresthesia. Burning feet is almost always associated with a tingling perception as well.
Burning Feet: Causes Leading To It
- Athlete’s Foot
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- HIV Or AIDS
- Leishmaniasis (rare case)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Vitamin Deficiency Anemia
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Poor Circulation In Elevated Feet Position
- Gastric Restriction In Obesity Control
Burning Feet: Symptoms Guiding Towards Treatment
- Persistently Burning Feet
- Worsening Intensity Of The Symptom With Elevating Pain
- Experiencing Numbness In The Toes Or Feet
- Burning Sensation That Expands Up To The Legs
- Sudden Arousal Of The Condition Due To Exposure To Toxin
- Infected Open Wound Under Diabetes
Burning Feet: Diagnosis & Treatment By Your Foot And Ankle Care Doctor
The Diagnosis: Burning feet condition arising as a result of diabetes is pretty straightforward in diagnosing and setting up a treatment plan. The more complex cases need certain tests to be carried out before an effective treatment strategy can be devised. The diagnostic procedure follows the below stated steps:
- Nerve Conduction Study
- Nerve Biopsy
- Laboratory Tests Of Blood, Urine & Spinal Fluid
The Treatment: The treatment methodologies follow a bifurcated course based on the root cause of burning feet.
- For Diabetic Neuropathy the prime aim of treatment is harnessing the elevated blood sugar level and keep it within prescribed range under all circumstances via oral medications, insulin injectable and dietary control.
- For Various Other Neuropathies, each condition has to be treated specifically.
- Regular Dialysis in chronic kidney disease to eliminate body toxins
- Controlling Excessive Alcoholism for injured nerves to heal up
- Checking Hypothyroidism via oral intake of thyroid hormone
- Compensating Vitamin B12 Deficiency through medication therapy or injectable doses
- Highly Specialized Treatments such as GBS and CIDP
- For Infectious Conditions, antifungal medications are quite efficacious in curing your burning feet issue and warding off pain and discomfort.