Based in the heart of NY, Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions offer the best treatment for your pain conditions. Look no further when you can have direct access to the globally acclaimed team of foot and ankle doctors, supervising & managing your conditions of different pains with diligence and dedication.
Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions support team is absolutely attentive to your pain-related issues. Call & book an appointment right away for professionally treated pains and aches to lead a healthy, avid lifestyle.
Pain: Why Feet Are More Prone To It?
Feet are the only bony structures that bear and carry your weight for lifetime unless confronted with extreme debility. By all standards, they can be termed as the most agile part of one’s body. While jogging, running, leaping or performing any other strenuous exercise, feet are generally exposed to a net force that stands at nearly thrice the individual’s body weight. That’s colossal on the count scale, given the fact that active lifestyle and sportive living ardently followed in our modern times often culminate in excessive wear and tear of the most distal part of the hind limbs. Pain or discomfort in the foot is, thus, quite a common and widespread problem caused by a multitude of factors, occurring anywhere and anytime.
Possible Foot Pain Locations: Foot being a complex structure may suffer from painful conditions arising in several different regions and internal tissues.
- Foot Arch
The following may be involved with varying degrees whenever a painful situation sets in:
Pain: Probable Causative Agents In The Foot
The below mentioned reasons may be attributed to the arousal of pain and aches in the foot and ankle care region:
- Prolonged, Repetitive Standing Posture
- Extended Walking Or Strenuous Activity
- Poorly Fitting Footwear
- Footwear Lacking Sufficient Cushioning
- Obesity Or Being Overweight
- Injury Or Trauma
- Ageing Process
Pain: Probable Foot Conditions Involved
In addition to the above factors, certain foot issues provide a good breeding ground for pain and discomfort to the sufferer.
- Fractured Bones
- Stress Fractures
- Sprains & Wrenches
- Plantar Warts
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Flat Feet
- Hammer Toes
- Corns & Calluses
- Neuropathy (Nerve Problems)
- Morton Neuroma
Pain: The Course Of Treatment & Management
The Domestic Remedy: As a means of temporary and urgent means of providing relief from the excruciating pain, swelling and total disability in movement the following measures may be adopted as and when required:
- Elevation Of The Injured Foot
- Application Of Ice Padding
- Wearing Proper Fitting Footwear
- Using Foot Pads For Extra Cushioning & Comfort
- Restricted Movement & Other Activities
- Oral Painkillers Upon Foot And Ankle Care Recommendation
Pain: Preventive Measures For Keeping It At Bay
A number of methodologies may be adopted as routine if foot pain is best to be avoided.
- Control Obesity (If Required)
- Wear Comfy, Cushioned Shoes
- Select Footwear With Appropriate Fitting
- Opt For Low Heeled & Broad-toed Shoes
- Frequently Refresh Sporting Footgear
- Take Ample Breaks During Workouts
- Learn & Perform Foot Strengthening Exercises
- Increase The Frequency & Stress Of Exercise Gradually Without Undue Rush
Pain: The Various Types Treated With Us
The complete treatment of the following major pain conditions arising in the foot is satisfactorily undertaken by a NY foot and ankle care specialist:
- Heel pain: Heel pain is usually the consequence of inflammation of the Plantar Fascia ligament (Plantar fasciitis) that occurs due to damage to the ligament during sudden jerk while running, jogging or dancing.
- Metatarsal pain: Commonly known as Metatarsalgia to podiatrists, it is an inflammation of the forefoot with intense, thrusting pain caused primarily in athletes & elderly.
- Burning feet: This problem is usually confronted by 50+ age group, diabetic people, neuropaths and people with poor blood circulation & thyroid maladies.