Based in the heart of NY, Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions offer the best treatment for skin & nail conditions. Look no further when you can have direct access to the globally acclaimed team of foot and ankle doctors, supervising & managing your skin & nail conditions with diligence and dedication.
Advance Foot and Ankle Solutions support team is absolutely attentive to your skin & nail issues. Call & book an appointment right away for professionally treated skin & nail conditions to take a healthy, attractive stride forward.
Skin & Nail Conditions: According To Your Foot And Ankle Care Doctor
Overview Of Skin Conditions: Falling under the category of organs, the human skin is the largest organ of the body. Likewise, the skin too is prone to several issues that may be acute or chronic, common or rare, benign or malignant. But, the good news is that a sweeping majority of such problems can be completely cured. A few of the skin problems are age-related and gender-related. As a natural consequence, an aging body would fetch along itself skin problems of the more chronic types that are generally harmless and are capable to be managed casually, especially if you consider your physical appearance as a secondary preference.
Overview Of Nail Conditions: Nails happen to be the reflection of your appearance as well as a gauge to measure your general health. Some of the minor nail issues are curable with oral medications while the more serious ones require the diseased structure to be partially or completely cast off. The appearance of any type of discoloration or infection occurring on or around the nail should be examined and diagnosed by a professional foot and ankle care physician.
Skin & Nail Conditions: Problems To Carry Out foot and ankle care Diagnosis
The Skin Problems: The various issues associated with skin are enumerated below:
- Routine Skin Problems
- Skin Cysts, Lumps & Bumps
- Bacterial Skin Infections
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Viral Skin Infections
- Bugs, Bites & Stings
- Pigmentation Problems
- Chronic Skin Problems
The Nail Problems: The common nail ailments that give rise to abnormal nail conditions can be followed as stated beneath:
- Nail Patella Syndrome
- Ingrown Toenails
- Fungal Nail Infection
Skin & Nail Conditions: The Major Ones Highlighted
- Athlete’s Foot: Being a highly contagious fungal infection contacted mainly by sporting people at any point in their life, hot & humid conditions are highly favorable for its spread at ease.
- Warts: Warts are outgrowths of the superficial skin layer at the foot’s bottom owing to a contagious viral infection that is non-cancerous & benignant and subsides itself within a year or two.
- Bacterial Infections: These infection of the foot skin are usually caused due to skin cuts or cracks that cause intense dryness of the skin and should be examined early to prevent infection altogether.
- Onychomycosis: It is the fungal infection of toenails or fingernails that causes them to discolor, thicken, disfigure and eventually crack. It let go unchecked it might hinder in proper standing, walking or exercising gait.
- Eczema: Eczema on the foot is usually the “Pompholyx” version of the disease characterized by intense, increasing itch that produces red, bumpy blisters over the skin causing its scaling & dryness.
- Corns and Calluses: Corns & calluses are formed as protective layers comprising of compact, dead skin cells usually formed on the toes & soles of the feet, respectively due to friction produced against constant rubbing contact.